https://popify.org/ submitted by
conversion rate formula
conversion rate optimization
conversion rate euro dollar
conversion rate definition
conversion rate calculator
conversion rate euro to pound
conversion rate euro usd
conversion rate euro to inr
conversion rate usd eur
conversion rate usd to cad
conversion rate adalah
conversion rate aed to inr
conversion rate aud to usd
conversion rate abbreviation
conversion rate aud to inr
conversion rate average
conversion rate advertising
conversion rate amazon
conversion rate aud to nzd
conversion rate australian dollars to pounds
conversion rate kpi
conversion rate kg to lb
conversion rate km to miles
conversion rate kilograms to pounds
conversion rate kilometers to miles
conversion rate krw to usd
conversion rate korean won to usd
conversion rate kenyan shillings to dollars
conversion rate kg to pounds
conversion rate kwd to inr
conversion rate history
conversion rate hkd to usd
conversion rate how to calculate
conversion rate hubspot
conversion rate hong kong dollar to usd
conversion rate hkd to sgd
conversion rate hypothesis test
conversion rate home loan
conversion rate hkd to myr
conversion rate hesaplama
conversion rate experts
conversion rate ecommerce
conversion rate eur to usd
conversion rate etsy
conversion rate euro to aud
conversion rate equation
conversion rate jpy to usd
conversion rate japanese yen to usd
conversion rate jamaican dollars to us dollars
conversion rate jamaican to us
conversion rate jpy to inr
conversion rate jmd to usd
conversion rate jpy to sgd
conversion rate jod to usd
conversion rate jpy to myr
conversion rate jelentése
conversion rate facebook ads
conversion rate formula excel
conversion rate from pounds to dollars
conversion rate from usd to inr
conversion rate from euros to dollars
conversion rate formula facebook
conversion rate formula in retail
conversion rate from usd to cad
conversion rate for email marketing
conversion rate dollar euro
conversion rate dollars to pounds
conversion rate dollar to peso
conversion rate dollar to rupee
conversion rate deutsch
conversion rate dollar to yen
conversion rate definition google analytics
conversion rate dollar to shekel
conversion rate dollar to naira
conversion rate cad to usd
conversion rate currency
conversion rate calculator marketing
conversion rate cad to inr
conversion rate calculation formula
conversion rate celsius to fahrenheit
conversion rate chart
conversion rate cm to inches
conversion rate can be described as
conversion rate of dollar to naira
conversion rate of usd to inr
conversion rate optimization strategies
conversion rate optimization agency
conversion rate optimization tools
conversion rate optimization services
conversion rate optimization best practices
conversion rate of pounds to naira
conversion rate of pounds to dollars
conversion rate nzd to usd
conversion rate nedir
conversion rate nzd to aud
conversion rate naira to dollar
conversion rate nzd to inr
conversion rate nok to usd
conversion rate nzd to gbp
conversion rate new zealand
conversion rate nasıl hesaplanır
conversion rate nz to us
conversion rate meaning
conversion rate money
conversion rate marketing formula
conversion rate metric
conversion rate meaning in hindi
conversion rate miles to km
conversion rate myr to usd
conversion rate meters to feet
conversion rate meaning in business
conversion rate mm to inches
conversion rate inr to usd
conversion rate in digital marketing
conversion rate icon
conversion rate in google analytics
conversion rate instagram
conversion rate is a measure of the
conversion rate in sales
conversion rate in retail
conversion rate in ecommerce
conversion rate instagram ads
conversion rate google analytics
conversion rate gbp to usd
conversion rate google ads
conversion rate gbp to inr
conversion rate gbp to euro
conversion rate gbp to aud
conversion rate graph
conversion rate gbp to eur
conversion rate grams to ounces
conversion rate google analytics definition
conversion rate benchmarks
conversion rate berechnen
conversion rate business
conversion rate british pound to us dollar
conversion rate by date
conversion rate bells to dollars
conversion rate brazilian real to us dollar
conversion rate by channel
conversion rate business definition
conversion rate british pounds to dollars
conversion rate là gì
conversion rate lbs to kg
conversion rate landing page
conversion rate length
conversion rate linkedin
conversion rate linkedin ads
conversion rate lbs to dollars
conversion rate lead generation
conversion rate liters to gallons
conversion rate live
conversion rate retail
conversion rate rmb to usd
conversion rate rupee to dollar
conversion rate ranking facebook
conversion rate rand to dollar
conversion rate rand to pound
conversion rate rm to usd
conversion rate rupee to pound
conversion rate ranking below average
conversion rate real estate
conversion rate vs ctr
conversion rate vs exchange rate
conversion rate vnd to usd
conversion rate vs win rate
conversion rate vs bounce rate
conversion rate vietnam
conversion rate vietnamese dong to us dollar
conversion rate vs retention rate
conversion rate vs close rate
conversion rate variance gain
conversion rate pound to euro
conversion rate pounds to dollars
conversion rate pesos to dollars
conversion rate paypal
conversion rate pound to inr
conversion rate pounds to aud
conversion rate php to usd
conversion rate percentage
conversion rate pound to rupees
conversion rate pound to us dollar
conversion rate website
conversion rate wiki
conversion rate won to usd
conversion rate weight
conversion rate web analytics
conversion rate western union
conversion rate website average
conversion rate what is
conversion rate won to dollar
conversion rate website definition
conversion rate sales
conversion rate social media
conversion rate shopify
conversion rate sgd to usd
conversion rate sterling to euro
conversion rate sgd to myr
conversion rate sgd to inr
conversion rate synonym
conversion rate social media marketing
conversion rate seo
conversion rate usd to inr
conversion rate usd to aud
conversion rate usd to sgd
conversion rate usd to gbp
conversion rate usd to php
conversion rate usd to nzd
conversion rate usd to myr
conversion rate usd
conversion rate yen to usd
conversion rate yen to dollar
conversion rate youtube
conversion rate yuan to usd
conversion rate youtube ads
conversion rate yen to peso
conversion rate yen to sgd
conversion rate yen to aud
conversion rate youtube video
conversion rate yen
conversion rate today
conversion rate to usd
conversion rate table
conversion rate to euro
conversion rate to hinduism
conversion rate tableau
conversion rate temperature
conversion rate to sales
conversion rate to pounds
conversion rate twitter
bali conversion rate
bank of america conversion rate
best conversion rate
bsp conversion rate
best euro conversion rate
bank conversion rate
best penalty conversion rate
barclays conversion rate
bmo conversion rate
best free kick conversion rate
anz conversion rate
australian conversion rate
aud conversion rate
aud to usd conversion rate
australia conversion rate
aed to usd conversion rate
average conversion rate
american conversion rate
amex conversion rate
australian dollar conversion rate
currency conversion rate
cash conversion rate
canada conversion rate
canadian conversion rate
currency conversion rate calculator
current conversion rate
calculate conversion rate
cad to usd conversion rate
citibank conversion rate
commbank conversion rate
conversion rate qar to usd
conversion rate quizlet
conversion rate que es
conversion rate qar to inr
conversion rate qatari riyal to philippine peso
conversion rate quetzales to dollars
conversion rate qatari riyal to us dollar
conversion rate questions
conversion rate quotes
conversion rate qatar riyal to philippine peso
dollar conversion rate
dollar to rupee conversion rate
dollar to euro conversion rate
dollar to pound conversion rate
dollar conversion rate today
dbs conversion rate
dollar to rupee conversion rate today
dubai conversion rate
dollar to peso conversion rate
dollar to sterling conversion rate
how to calculate conversion rate
hsbc conversion rate
how to increase conversion rate
hdfc conversion rate
hong kong conversion rate
how to increase conversion rate in retail
how to improve conversion rate
how to increase conversion rate in sales
highest penalty conversion rate
hkd to usd conversion rate
gbp to usd conversion rate
gold conversion rate
gbp conversion rate
google conversion rate calculator
good conversion rate
gbp to euro conversion rate
gbp to eur conversion rate
google conversion rate
goal conversion rate
google ads conversion rate
euro conversion rate
euro to dollar conversion rate
euro to pound conversion rate
euro to usd conversion rate
euro to gbp conversion rate
euro to inr conversion rate today
ecommerce conversion rate
euro conversion rate today
eur to usd conversion rate
euro to sterling conversion rate
fx conversion rate
free kick conversion rate
fiji conversion rate
facebook conversion rate
fbar conversion rate 2018
facebook ads conversion rate
free conversion rate calculator
forex conversion rate
feed conversion rate
fbar conversion rate 2019
conversion rate zar to usd
conversion rate zar to inr
conversion rate zloty to euro
conversion rate zimbabwe dollars to us dollars
conversion rate zar to aud
conversion rate zloty to dollar
conversion rate zloty to pound
conversion rate zar to gbp
conversion rate zar to eur
conversion rate zar to us dollar
conversion rate xe
conversion rate xbox ultimate
conversion rate xpf to usd
conversion rate xcd to usd
conversion rate xpf to dollars
conversion rate xof to usd
conversion rate xaf to usd
conversion rate xpf to aud
conversion x rate
exchange rate conversion xe
sbi conversion rate
sales conversion rate
singapore conversion rate
scotiabank conversion rate
sterling conversion rate
sar to usd conversion rate
sterling to euro conversion rate
sales conversion rate by industry
sales conversion rate statistics
sek to usd conversion rate
mastercard conversion rate
money conversion rate
mexico conversion rate
monzo conversion rate
maybank conversion rate
mexican conversion rate
moneygram conversion rate
mas conversion rate
myr to usd conversion rate
mastercard currency conversion rate
rbi conversion rate
rbc conversion rate
religion conversion rate in india
rupee conversion rate
revolut conversion rate
rand conversion rate
robux conversion rate
rupee to dollar conversion rate
rand to pula conversion rate
religion conversion rate
xe conversion rate
xoom conversion rate
xbox game pass ultimate conversion rate
xpf to usd conversion rate
xoom conversion rate india
xbox live to ultimate conversion rate
xoom conversion rate today
xe currency conversion rate
xcd to usd conversion rate
xbox game pass conversion rate
inr to usd conversion rate
iceland conversion rate
india conversion rate
ing conversion rate
irs conversion rate
increase conversion rate
indian conversion rate
inr to aed conversion rate
instagram conversion rate
inr to usd conversion rate today
japan conversion rate
jpy to usd conversion rate
japanese conversion rate
jpy to inr conversion rate
jamaican conversion rate
jamaica conversion rate
japanese yen conversion rate
john lewis conversion rate
jpy conversion rate
jpy to usd conversion rate today
korean conversion rate
kg to lbs conversion rate
krw to usd conversion rate
km to miles conversion rate
kenya conversion rate
kwd to usd conversion rate
kuna conversion rate
kilo to stone conversion rate
korea conversion rate
kpi conversion rate
visa conversion rate
vietnam conversion rate
venezuela conversion rate
visa currency conversion rate
visa card conversion rate
vietnamese conversion rate
visa class b conversion rate
visa international conversion rate
visa euro conversion rate
vanuatu conversion rate
qar to usd conversion rate
qnb conversion rate
qatar conversion rate
quote conversion rate
qantas points conversion rate
query to get conversion rate in oracle apps
quote to sale conversion rate
quote to order conversion rate
qantas frequent flyer conversion rate
qantas frequent flyer points conversion rate
why is paypal's conversion rate different
why is paypal conversion rate lower
why is paypal conversion rate higher
why is conversion rate important
why is my conversion rate so low
why measure conversion rate
why sales conversion rate
why conversion rate optimization is important
why conversion rate is low
why conversion rate optimization
us conversion rate
usd to gbp conversion rate
usd conversion rate
usd to inr conversion rate
us dollar conversion rate
usd to euro conversion rate
us to canada conversion rate
usd to cad conversion rate
usd to inr conversion rate today
us to cad conversion rate
what is conversion rate
what is conversion rate optimization
what is the conversion rate from pounds to dollars
what is conversion rate in sales
what is the euro conversion rate
what is conversion rate in marketing
what is the euro to dollar conversion rate
what is the us conversion rate
what is ecommerce conversion rate
what is the conversion rate from usd to cad
nab conversion rate
new zealand conversion rate
nz conversion rate
natwest conversion rate
nfl 2 point conversion rate 2019
nfl 2 point conversion rate
nzd to gbp conversion rate
nationwide conversion rate
norway conversion rate
naira conversion rate
how to work out conversion rate
how to calculate currency conversion rate
how to increase conversion rate ecommerce
how to find conversion rate
how to increase conversion rate shopify
oanda conversion rate
ocbc conversion rate
oanda currency conversion rate
online store conversion rate
omr to usd conversion rate
online conversion rate
outpatient to inpatient conversion rate
onside kick conversion rate
osrs to rs3 gold conversion rate
opportunity conversion rate formula
lead conversion rate
lbs to kg conversion rate
lb to dollar conversion rate
live conversion rate
lloyds conversion rate
lloyds bank conversion rate
london conversion rate
land conversion rate in odisha
landing page conversion rate
lead to opportunity conversion rate
yen conversion rate
yen to dollar conversion rate
yen to pound conversion rate
yen to usd conversion rate
yahoo conversion rate calculator
yen to gbp conversion rate
yelp conversion rate
youtrip conversion rate
yen to us dollar conversion rate
yen to aud conversion rate
paypal conversion rate
pound to dollar conversion rate
peso conversion rate
pound to euro conversion rate
post office conversion rate
peso to dollar conversion rate
pound conversion rate
paypal currency conversion rate
philippine conversion rate
paypal conversion rate calculator
zar to usd conversion rate
zar to gbp conversion rate
zimbabwe conversion rate
zar conversion rate
zloty conversion rate
zar to inr conversion rate
zar to euro conversion rate
zar to nzd conversion rate
zillow lead conversion rate
western union conversion rate
is paypal conversion rate good
is feed conversion rate
is high conversion rate
is the conversion rate
is conversion rate a kpi
is conversion rate good
who has the best penalty conversion rate
can us conversion rate
can you increase conversion rate
can conversion rate be more than 100
can conversion rate
can conversion rate be over 100
which of the following can the conversion rate reveal
how can i improve my conversion rate
how can i increase my conversion rate
how can you calculate conversion rate
top penalty conversion rate
top free kick conversion rate
top strikers conversion rate
top of funnel conversion rate
top 10 conversion rate
top strategies for conversion rate optimization
top conversion rate optimization companies
top conversion rate websites
top conversion rate optimization experts
top conversion rates traffic
best penalty conversion rate premier league
best dollar conversion rate
best free kick conversion rate all time
best goal conversion rate in europe
best penalty conversion rate ever
best us conversion rate
best shot conversion rate premier league
td conversion rate
td bank conversion rate
transferwise conversion rate
thailand conversion rate
todays conversion rate
thca to thc conversion rate
$ to £ conversion rate
today conversion rate usd to inr
today dollar conversion rate
$ to euro conversion rate
conversion rate will be
worst 50 to 100 conversion rate
worst penalty conversion rate
worst currency conversion rate
worst penalty conversion rate premier league
worst century conversion rate
worst conversion rate
worst conversion rate in premier league
worst conversion rate in test cricket
worst conversion rate to usd
should i use paypal conversion rate
should you use paypal conversion rate
what should my conversion rate be
what should my website conversion rate be
to maximize conversion rate the sales funnel should be
what conversion rate did i get
do you accept conversion rate
do you calculate conversion rate
do conversion rate
how do you calculate a conversion rate hubspot
how do you work out conversion rate
how do conversion rates work
how to do a conversion rate in excel
how do you calculate sales conversion rate
how do i calculate conversion rate
how do i check my paypal conversion rate
does paypal conversion rate change
does paypal increase conversion rate
does video increase conversion rate
does conversion rate affect seo
does conversion rate decrease as traffic increases
does conversion rate help seo
what does conversion rate mean
what does a website’s conversion rate reflect
what does conversion rate mean in sales
what does conversion rate measure
was ist conversion rate
was ist eine gute conversion rate
was ist eine conversion rate
how was the conversion rate
why would conversion rate drop
how would you express the rate of conversion of the zinc
could not determine valid conversion rate
no exchange rate conversion factors could be
-Pakistan to be out of FATF's grey list by September, promises Central Bank
Islamabad will strictly implement the requirements of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) in order to get out of the money laundering grey list released by the Paris-based body, a senior official of Pakistan's Central Bank said on Wednesday. FATF had previously placed Pakistan on its watch list of countries that need to do more in relation to anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism.
"The FATF challenge has be to be addressed. Pakistan has mandated upon itself to enforce the FATF plan in letter and spirit. Whatever the requirements about the FATF plan are, they will be imposed and Pakistan will be out of grey list by September 2019. FATF is a risk but we are addressing it in the right letter and spirt," said Syed Irfan Ali, executive director for Banking Policy and Regulation Group at the State Bank of Pakistan.
-NAB finds 'proof of massive money laundering' against Sharif family
The Sharif family’s troubles seem set to worsen as reports suggest the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has found evidence of massive money laundering through which Shehbaz Sharif and his family members accumulated assets in the United Kingdom.
According to sources privy to NAB’s investigation, the illegally accumulated assets are worth Rs85 billion to Rs100 billion and were bought during Shehbaz’s tenure as Punjab chief minister.
They said the evidence found was irrefutable and showed striking similarities with the money laundering and fake accounts case against former president Asif Ali Zardari and other Pakistan Peoples Party leaders.
-US debunks Indian claims of shooting down PAF F-16
Indian claims of shooting down a Pakistan Air Force (PAF) F-16 on February 27 were debunked by US officials as all aircraft are accounted for. Pakistan invited US officials to physically count the F-16 planes after the incident. Some of the aircraft were not immediately available for inspection due to the conflict, so it took US personnel several weeks to account for all of the jets, one of the officials said.
The report stated that two US defence officials with direct knowledge of the matter said US personnel had done a count of Pakistan’s F-16s and found none missing.
-Finance minister rules out further rupee devaluation
Finance Minister Asad Umar on Friday ruled out the need for further devaluation of the Pakistani rupee as the currency stands at equilibrium. “The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has made no demand for rupee devaluation,” Umar clarified categorically while addressing at Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) through online video conference. “Today, the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has clarified the rupee is standing at equilibrium,” he said. Dismissing reports of further devaluation, he added: “Stop circulating rumors that Asam Umar has said rupee would depreciate to 160 or 180.”
For the Centre for Social Justice (CSJ) in Lahore, Christian children have the right to study the Bible, Hindu children have the right to study the Bhagavat Gita and Buddhist children have the right to study the Vedas. Together with the People’s Commission for Minorities Rights (PCMR), the CSJ held a conference on 29 March in which they adopted a resolution entitled ‘Right to education without discrimination’ demanding the right of minorities to teach their own religion in schools, as guaranteed by Article 22 of the Pakistani Constitution. Currently, only Islam is taught in schools.
-China’s BeiDou Navigation System Will be Able to Replace GPS in Pakistan Soon
Pakistani military reliance on the US-owned Global Positioning System (GPS) will be reduced after the use of China’s Beidou satellite navigation system which is projected to achieve global coverage by 2020. This was the crux of background discussions between former military officials and telecom experts.
Beidou is the world’s fourth space-based navigation system, following GPS by the United States, GLONASS by Russia and Galileo by the European Union. According to experts, the satellite-based system plays a vital role in the modern world, especially during wartime.
-PM Imran Khan announces unprecedented 10 years development package for tribal districts
Prime Minister Imran Khan has announced a ten-year special development package for tribal districts. Addressing a big public meeting at Jamrud, Khyber district this evening, he said one hundred billion rupees will be spent on the development of tribal areas each year. He said health, education and sports facilities in tribal areas will be enhanced.
-SBP’s Forex Reserves Cross the $10 Billion Mark
The foreign exchange reserves of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) have crossed the $10 billion mark by March-end. During the week that ended on 29 March 2019, SBP received inflows of RMB 15 billion (equivalent to US$2.2 billion) as proceeds of the loan obtained by the government of Pakistan from China. After taking into account outflows relating to external debt and other official payments, SBP reserves increased by $1.931 billion during the week.
-Benami Properties: FBR takes an unprecedented step
Federal Board of Revenue has established three Benami Zones at Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad for enforcement of Benami Transaction (Prohibition) Act, 2017. In a press release issued today (Thursday), it was said after examination of available information FBR Benami Zones Karachi and Lahore have issued show cause notices in six cases of Companies holding shares and immovable properties as Benamidar.
-Ministry of Finance proposed to amend Foreign Exchange Regulations Act in Pakistan
Ministry of Finance has proposed to amend the Foreign Exchange Regulations Act 1947 to prevent illegal foreign exchange transactions. Under the proposal, the previous act will be updated with an amendment act to empower the State Bank of Pakistan to regulate foreign exchange regime in the country more effectively.
It said proposed amendment has been approved by the Federal Cabinet and transmitted to Parliament for enactment. The measure is a part of government's efforts to enhance the transparency of financial transactions.
-KP government launches 'Pink Bus Service' exclusively for women
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government launched on Thursday ‘Pink Bus Service’ exclusively for women in Mardan. A spokesman of the project told our Peshawar correspondent that a total of seven Pink Buses will ply in Mardan. There are fifteen bus stops each facilitated with the solar panels.
-Pakistan makes a new offer to Iran, FTA in works
Pakistan has invited Iran for talks on a free trade agreement (FTA). Pakistan has proposed that talks could be held on April 23-24 in Pakistan. The report added that lack of direct banking channel between the two countries is the main hurdle in finalizing the free trade agreement.
-Govt Mulling to Withdraw 10% FED on 1,700cc Vehicles: Abdul Razaq
The government is considering to withdraw its decision of imposing 10% federal excise duty (FED) on cars with engine capacities exceeding 1,700cc. The Senate’s Standing Committee on Industries and Production, on Wednesday, was informed that the 10 percent FED imposed on locally manufactured cars and SUVs, having engine capacity exceeding 1,700cc, would be withdrawn soon.
-Govt to Crackdown Against High Medicine Prices & Launch An Online Price Portal
The federal government has ordered a crackdown against pharmaceutical companies that are illegally increasing medicine prices. Minister for National Health Services (NHS), Aamer Mehmood Kiani, ordered an operation against such firms on Wednesday.
“Though the Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP) deals with the matter, as a government representative, I consider myself responsible for providing relief to the masses and answerable to them. I am personally looking into the matter and would not tolerate an illegal and unauthorized increase in the prices of medicines,” the minister said.
-Pakistan’s First Environment Friendly Food Festival to Start on 5th April
To discourage single-use plastics and promote sustainable food consumption, WWF-Pakistan is organizing the country’s first environmental-friendly food festival in Karachi. The festival, ReFest, aims to reduce food waste and raise awareness about eating food in a responsible way as well as adopting sustainable practices in our daily lives such as reduced use of single-use plastics. The theme of the festival is to spread awareness about the cause and enjoy the festivals responsibly, as per WWF, festivals were one of the reasons of over-littering due to massive use of single-use plastic in food festivals. The idea is to promote a sense of responsibility among citizens about how we can enjoy and be responsible at the same time.
-Gilgit is Getting a Dedicated Tourism Police Division
Gilgit-Baltistan Inspector General of Police (IGP) Sanaullah Abbasi said that a special tourism force will be formed in the region to ensure the safety of national and foreign tourists. He also told that the GB government will deploy 700 personnel for the protection of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor route. The special tourism force called, “Tourism Police Division” will be set up on the model of Malaysia and Thailand.
-PM takes part in Hyderabad University’s Groundbreaking Ceremony.
The project is projected to complete within 3 years, with over Rs. 2 billion as the estimated cost. The land for building the university has been marked in Kohsar. A bill will be passed from the National Assembly for the construction of the university. The name of the university has been decided as “Federal Urdu University Hyderabad”.
-Facebook Launches Its Innovation Lab Platform in Pakistan
Facebook and Pakistan’s Ministry of Information Technology along with the National Technology Fund (IGNITE) launched the first Facebook Innovation Lab located in the National Incubation Centre (NIC) at the Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS). The launch event, held on Wednesday, April 3, 2019, was attended by several thought leaders from across the world who came together and debated on issues such as women and technology; the impact that VR has on social good and impactful ways to harness technology for social good.
-UN Adopts Pakistan Sponsored Resolution Against Islamophobia
The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) unanimously adopted a resolution on Tuesday strongly condemning acts of violence and terrorism against religious minorities.mThe resolution, titled ‘Combating terrorism and other acts of violence based on religion or belief’ was moved by Turkey and co-sponsored by Pakistan.
Through this, the UNGA condemned the atrocious terrorist attack targeting Muslims during Friday prayers in two mosques at Christchurch, New Zealand this month, while offering deepest condolences to the victim families.The UN assembly called for the protection and promotion of freedom of religion and belief while developing a domestic environment of religious tolerance, respect, and peace.
-Government announces changes for new budget
With the new budget coming up, the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government announced on Tuesday its first tax amnesty scheme on hidden domestic and offshore assets – in an attempt to boost the sinking tax revenue.
Besides, the government announced that it would stop the unchecked outflow of dollars through foreign currency accounts, declaring its intention to amend laws to link the outflows for investment with the approval of the authorities. “An asset declaration scheme will be announced before the budget,” Finance Minister Asad Umar told journalists.
-First ever Pakistani international tourism corner opens in Europe
Pakistan has opened its first International Information Tourist Corner in Belgium to offer Europeans Pakistan’s unique culture, stunning scenic view of its northern areas and the traditional lifestyle of mountain people. Launched jointly in collaboration with the Embassy of Pakistan in Brussels and Tribes, a Dutch Company established in Brussels, the tourist corner is the first-ever initiative by the Pakistani mission in Belgium to promote tourism in Pakistan
-Asad Umar hints at withdrawing tax exemptions for elite
Finance Minister Asad Umar on Tuesday hinted at withdrawing tax exemptions being availed by the elite and also announced a drastic reduction in the number of withholding taxes from the next budget including the tax on banking transactions being paid by non-filers of tax returns.
The minister expressed these views at the launching ceremony of a book, ‘Growth and Inequality in Pakistan – Agenda for Reforms’. The book has been written by Dr Hafiz A Pasha whom Umar described as Pakistan’s number one economist. Friedrich Ebert Stiftung – a German institute – has financed the book under the theme of ‘Economy of Tomorrow’. The book discusses almost every important aspect of Pakistan’s economy and carries a detailed chapter on elite capture of the state.
-PM Imran Khan to perform ground breaking of two Naya Pakistan Housing Programme sites
Prime Minister Imran Khan is expected to perform the ground-breaking ceremony of two housing projects in Islamabad and Quetta later this month. Both projects are part of PM Khan’s ambition of Naya Pakistan Housing Program (NPHP) under which he promised to deliver 500,000 low-cost residential units to the underprivileged faction of the society.
-PM Khan announces economic corridor between KP Khyber and Afghanistan
PM Imran Khan has announced formation of economic corridor between KP Khyber and Afghanistan for improving trade and economic activities in the region. PM Khan announced that he has issued directives for the Torkham border with Afghanistan to be kept open 24/7 in order to facilitate business and trade for locals.
-First woman principal appointed at K-P police training centre
A police training centre in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s (K-P) Mansehra has appointed a woman principal – a first for the province. Sonia Shamroz, an MBA in human resource management and an 18-grade officer, termed her appointment to the billet as a matter of great pride for her family and herself.
-Pakistan expected to get significant export orders at Istanbul fair
Pakistan Consul General in Istanbul Bilal Khan Pasha has said that the auto industry of Pakistan, especially the manufacturers of auto and tractor parts, tyres and tubes, has the potential to make inroads into the Turkish market.
“Turkish automakers and Pakistani engineering companies are negotiating to form joint ventures; in the next phase small and medium enterprises of the two countries will enter into partnerships,” Pasha said while talking to The Express Tribune on the sidelines of the Automechanica exhibition, which kicked off in Istanbul on Thursday. “This year, Pakistani companies manufacturing auto and tractor parts as well as tyre tubes are expected to get significant export orders at Automechanica, which will help increase non-traditional goods export from Pakistan to Turkey,” the consul general said.
-PM Imran urges lawmakers to share meal with homeless at govt shelters
Prime Minister Imran Khan on Saturday urged lawmakers to visit the homeless at government shelters and “share a meal with the people using them”.
The premier asserted that this practice will sensitise public representatives to issues faced by the bottom tier Pakistani society. “In the coming months I will personally monitor effectiveness of our poverty alleviation jihad,” the prime minister went on to add in a tweet.
• The indivisible minimum KRATSCOIN unit is 0.00001 instead of 0.00000001 to denominate realistic currency rates in FOREX. Denomination cannot be determined or dictated by the value of a currency. If KRATSCOIN is valued at USD10,000.00 then the smallest unit of KRATSCOIN at 0.00001 = USD0.10 and nothing smaller than USD0.10 in KRATSCOIN.
Example: If USD1.00 = THB30.00 and the smallest denomination of USD is USD0.10, then a USD0.10 which is THB3.00, is unable to buy a piece of candy at THB1.00. Thus the USD must be converted into a smaller currency of THB in order to buy the THB1.00 candy.
• KRATSCOIN is in-line with standard International Foreign Currency Exchange Practice at indivisible minimum unit 0.00001.
• Each KRATSCOIN is equipped with a 13 digit “SERIAL CODES AND NUMBERS” and there will be a total of 2,100,000,000,000 SERIAL CODES in total.
Example1: 1st KRATSCOIN = AKDJFYRS.00000 Example2: 1st Fraction from 1st KRATSCOIN = AKDJFYRS.00001 Example3: 2nd Fraction from 2nd KRATSCOIN = AKDJFYRS.00002 Example4: Last KRATSCOIN = DLXVZKWR.00000 Example5: 1st Fraction from Last KRATSCOIN = DLXVZKWR.00001 Example6: 2nd Fraction from Last KRATSCOIN = DLXVZKWR.00002
• In Year 2015, Silk Road in DeepWeb utilization of Bitcoin in their transactions amounts to USD1.2billion spanning over 950,000 users. One may argue that Bitcoin is most utilized by the black market, which then maintains its value and worth among other factors. However, the USD1.2bil a year over 950,000 users are far fetch from the Legitimate Users in comparison. Bitcoin transactions runs into USD40.0bil in recent Legitimate Crypto Exchanges. In summary, legitimate transaction of crypto currencies is many times larger use in illegal transactions.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FIAT AND CRYPTO:
• Fiat Currency is backed by Governments/Countries itself. What determines the value of a currency is the economic health, demand, growth, political stability to name a few, of the respective country. Before 1930, most fiat currencies were backed by gold and silver.
• Since 1971, U.S. citizens have been able to utilize Federal Reserve Notes as the only form of money that for the first time had no currency with any gold or silver backing. This is where you get the saying that U.S. dollars are backed by the “full faith and credit” of the U.S. Government - quoted in google.com.
• What backs crypto value is purely supply and demand. The demand creation of a crypto is its sole objective. To create demand, the crypto has to have a purpose. And most purpose commonly promoted is utility. The number of ways you can utilize the said crypto. The more utilization factors the more demand there is for it.
• There are other ways to substantiate value of a crypto and that is to back the crypto with a 1 to 1 ratio in assets or in USD. Then the question is, how 3,000 crypto currencies in circulation be monetary eco sustainable? Can anyone imagine walking into McDonald and view a chart of 3,000 different pricing? Which also means the crypto is a payment gateway pegging against USD instead of bearing any true characteristic of a currency.
• A country’s currency is in its own legit form of legal tender, the only currency acceptable under financial sovereigns of a country. People in the world must be made to understand that. Retailers in Thailand cannot put up products price tags in EUROS/USD, it is illegal. It has to be in Thai Baht.
• It is hardly imaginable for everyone in the world to retail with a Crypto-Currencies at a rate of 7 transactions per second. When mining nodes are reduced due to non-performing mining ratio, mining blocks in the Blockchain will significantly be limited too, rendering delays in transactions while usage increases.
• In time to come, as trends of crypto picks up, Thailand can issue BAHT COIN or UK the STERLING COIN, exactly what China wishes to do. Digital RMB, but would such crypto currencies be fully decentralized? We all have our answers. Absurd to even think of producing Thai Baht, Pound Sterling or Chinese Yuan at the cost of electricity. It is currencies in digital forms.
KRATSCOIN is not meant for that purpose. In some opinion, apart from utilization, a crypto can be for safekeeping, an entity for keeping money while allowing easy liquidation, at a click of a mobile button, not to mention sending or transferring without the trouble of going to banks, which was the original purpose of Bitcoin to begin with. Therefore, KRATSCOIN would be better termed as Crypto Commodity, sharing similarities as Metal Commodities.
An individual cannot use gold to make a purchase, neither can one eat gold. It can only be kept or invest in for appreciative value over time. Gold is being exampled for its scarcity which reasons for its higher value over its cousin, silver or bronze. Who or what determines the value of gold? Just like any other crypto, demand by humanity. As in all other commodities, it must also be placed in checks by governments. To put in checks, serial numbers are introduced to protect a country’s commodities outflows or illegal exports.
Humanity made Bitcoin a reality. Acceptance by the majority members of the public made Bitcoin to what is it today with the trust they entrusted it with, or is the majority public hopping on the band wagon to make a few quick extra bucks? Whatever the reasons are, the characteristics of Crypto Currencies are only matched by the behavior of Commodities.
SERIALIZED COINS - WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE PUBLIC: Every currency has its own remarkable name, design and colors. Dollars, Euros, Pound, Tugrik, Peso, Rupee, Rupiah, Dina, Ringgit, Baht and the list carries on. One thing every currency have in common - Serial Numbers.
In any crime, investigators will firstly establish motives and mode of operation, both of which are very likely related to money. So following the money trial is a natural thing to do for investigators/authorities and it has become a common practice. Crimes require funding ie robbers need money to buy guns to carry out its robbing activities. Cutting off financing will reduce criminal activities. That’s the approach governments of the WORLD have adopted for crime fighting.
Perhaps people do not realize this while most do not feel the pinch. Humanity tends to take life for granted until apocalypse happens. Take a minute to visualize the tallest tower in your homeland collapse into a pile of dust with thousands of casualties effecting everything else that comes to mind. Imagine a family member, just 1 is enough, is among those casualties.
• Imagine if monetary system is not in place and drug dealers, among many, roam the earth freely distributing what can be death threatening substance to your kids. What if you are mugged of your inheritance [items left to you by your father] that is beyond retrieval? As for crypto enthusiast, what if your wallet gets hacked as even the mighty Pentagon gets hacked. All the above can go away if the crypto system leaves a trail for hound dogs to sniff out. Money Trail or Serial Codes Trail to be exact.
• Citizens rely on governments and their countries to do what is best for them to lead their daily lives, flourish, advance, improve and strive but at the same time, citizens want to take away the single most important thing deemed crucial in the hierarchy of humanity from governments with additional boastful remarks such as “I transferred $400 million from one corner of the earth to another corner in a single transaction and no governments can do anything about it”.
• In-short, to boast unregulated financial movement is to arrogantly promote crime without realizing it while challenging the world’s monetary authority. Oldest advice in the book teaches us never to pick a fight we can’t win.
• Serial Coded Coins does not take away the financial movement freedom nor does it take away your privacy. It merely provides Authorities the necessary means needed for crime prevention and fighting. It only re-inforce security and safety. SERIALIZED COINS - WHAT IT MEANS FOR GOVERNMENTS: • Governments are relentlessly trying to find new ways to keep track of crypto transactions. Crypto Currency Exchanges, just like all other Financial Institutions and Banks, are required to practice the most stringent Know Your Customer (widely known as KYC) process. The KYC is designed to provide governing agencies and authorities with information pertaining to crypto ownerships.
• But no governments can have information on Peer-to-Peer (also known as P2P) transactions unless the government in question launch a full scale Federal Investigation on certain suspected individuals seeking Wallet Developers to unveil the ownership of certain wallet addresses. Do not forget, National and Global Security trumps Privacy Act. Refusal to co-operate under the pretext of Global or National Security will only result in an out-right ban, which is exactly what happened to Blackberry.
• Questions to Governments – What if Wallet Developers or Crypto Exchanges shuts down which can happen for various reasons be it foul-play, sinister or forcefully under threat? What if servers are damaged and ruined? An EMP strike or a simple magnet can make it happen. Information/identities of suspected customers of such addresses shall be lost forever and along with it the Money Trial.
• The most probable way of evading Authorities with crypto assets are developing an e-wallet for own illicit purpose. Since the cost of developing an e-wallet is relatively low in considerable cost to hiding, what can governments do to flush out these ants from the vast networks of tunnels?
• With Serialized Coded Crypto Assets, it doesn’t matter if servers of Exchanges or Wallets are destroyed. The Serial Codes of each token/coin enables governments of every participating country to track both origin and destination by identifying records of each token/coin in wallet address. It can disappear into a cold wallet but emerging some place later yet Authorities can still detail which particular token/coin has at one moment of time been into which wallet, on what day and date.
• If the battle of financial crimes can be resolved with a simple Serialize Coded Crypto Asset, the eradication of corruptions, money laundering, unlawful proceeds and terrorism financing will be made possible. Criminals can no longer exploit the genius creation of Sathoshi – Blockchain and Crypto-Currencies.
• Global Security, Anti-Terrorism Financing and Money Laundering could just be excuses granting government agencies the need to have access to financial information in the Monetary System. Nonetheless, it is in the interest of every nation that capital outflow is controlled. Capital Outflow is most frequent when the economy of a country is deteriorating. In the face of an economy meltdown, monetary flow is most needed and yet citizens tend to transfer monies further away illegally from their own country in an act of selfishness. This would not be tolerated by any country. Serial Coded Coin shall prove this attempt futile.
• In most part of Asian Countries, many crypto-currency mining operations are carried out illegally. The legality sits on thin fine line where Authorities can pin only stealing of electricity as a major concern to the respective country. Since most Power Companies belongs to the Country in one way or another, it is financially damaging to Power Producers and Utility Suppliers. Serial Codes can determine if the KRATSCOIN is mined legally or illegally making it difficult for miners or mining farms to mine crypto while avoiding making electricity payments. Will this deterrent disrupt the chain of KRATSCOIN supply? That’s not how Blockchain Tech works. TAXATIONS - WHAT IT MEANS FOR PUBLIC AND GOVERNMENTS: • Taxation cannot be imposed on “Illegal & Unlawful Proceeds” instead confiscation is enforced in many countries. Origins or proceeds of Serialized Coded Crypto Assets can be easily identified by the Serial Codes in-conjunction with the Blockchain. This exercise can evidently proof the legitimacy of the aforesaid token/coin. By “Illegal & Unlawful Proceeds” also refers to crypto coins obtained via illegal mining operations.
• Taxation on Crypto Assets are calculated on profits deriving from the sale/disposal of the crypto Assets. If we are small crypto believers, the amount of taxation rendered by Inland Revenue will be insignificant. Why risk Freedom of Life over Freedom of Small Monies. If we are big crypto believers, taxation on Serialized Coded Coins can be considered added security to your assets protection.
• By adopting Serialized Crypto Assets, declaration is made easily possible via proof of token/coin origin via the Blockchain. If the Authorities can know where our crypto assets come from, the Authorities will know where it will disappear to. It is taxation cum insurance in one tiny sum. This added security with freedom feature will encourage self-declarations of crypto assets to Authorities and Agencies. PRIVACY & ANONIMITY: • Many may be skeptical of their wealth being tracked and monitored. But in this era of technological advance society, everything we touches has our signature. Banks, iPhones, Samsung Mobiles, Google, Facebook, Whatsapp, WeChat, LINE, Viber, Facebook, Properties, Utilities. Almost everything. It is to this fact that there is a need for Privacy Protection Act.
• As explained before, Crypto Currency Exchange KYC procedures is designed to expose the identity of Crypto Assets ownership. The Blockchain is supposed to serve as a transparent information platform. The question of privacy over Serialized Coded Coins does not exist, it does not make Serialized Coded Coins ownership any less private.
• Ownership of wallet addresses shall always remain anonymous while the only way Authorities can get to it is through Wallet Developers by virtue of Global/National Security Threats or by a Court Order as per the Privacy Protection Act. SAFETY & SECURITY (CODED CRYPTO VS FIAT + COMMODITIES): • No human mind can memorize the millions of serial numbers printed on fiat currencies. The records of Serialized Coded Coins will forever be in the Blockchain embedded within each transaction from wallet to wallet.
• Serialized Commodities such as gold can be melted down. Diamonds recrafted. Fiat double printed. But not Serialized Coded Crypto Assets.
• Should an accessory system be added into the KRATSCOIN Blockchain, allowing reports on criminal activity be made within the Blockchain, notifying all ledgers of certain stolen Serial Coded Coins, enabling WARNINGS and forbidding next transaction of that particular Serial Coded Coin, wouldn’t this function enhance protection. A theft deterrent function which can never be achieved with physical gold, diamonds or fiat. KRATSCOIN SUMMARY: • Most crypto currencies have not reach a level of security alert for governments. This could be the only reason why a possible ban has not been discussed. China and India has begun efforts to control or ban crypto currencies in their quest to combat capital outflow, writer’s personal opinion. The EU has stopped Libra from implementation. “A company cannot be allowed Authoring Power for issuance of currencies” quoted the governments. KRATSCOIN is fully decentralized with no ownership nor control by any country, company or individual. Once again, the beauty of Bitcoin decentralization concept prevails.
• “There is no such thing as a world currency. However, since World War II, the dominant or reserve currency of the world has been the U.S. dollar” quoted in google.com.
• Most countries have “Foreign Reserves” as backing to a country’s fiat currency. It is a mean of “back up” attempt should all factors above mentioned leading to the value of their currencies collapse. Then what will happen if the Country of the Foreign Reserves collapse?
• Serial Coded KRATSCOIN belongs to no one, no country, no company and therefore theoretically shall not be effected by politics, war or global economy meltdown yet everyone, every country and every government is able to benefit from KRATSCOIN.
"Quoted by" [[link]6
''' DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KRATSCOIN AND BITCOIN Go1dfish undelete link unreddit undelete link
1: lintangnews.c*m/ada*kr**s*o*n-*ni-be*a*ya-d*ngan-bi***in* 2: 0xzx**o***019101*124431*902.*tml 3: ne*s.*oko**y*to.com/*ag/**atsco*n-kt*/ 4: bbs.**anya.cn/p**t-l*ok*u*-836*0*-*.shtml 5: z*uanlan.z*i*u.*om*p/*4*44615 6: l*nta*g*ews.*o*/ada*kr*ts*o*n-*ni-***a*ya-d*ngan-bitcoin/]^^1 7: 0x*x*com/2019101**24*312*02*ht**]^^2 8: news*t**ocr*p*o***m/tag/kr*tscoin-ktc/]*^3 9: bbs.*i*n*a.cn/p**t-loo*ou*-8*61*5-1.sht*l*^^4 10: zhuanl*n.zh*hu.co*/**84**461*]^^5
Unknown links are censored to prevent spreading illicit content.
Hey Reddit.... Got a curve ball for ya folks. submitted by
So I'm a recent grad (Designer) from the US and I've been much been working abroad since my graduation in 2014. Spent time in Shanghai doing an internship and have worked the last seven months in Singapore.
I've been trying to be relatively money conscious... I was barely sustainable in Shanghai (making terrible pay, did homestay to avoid paying rent), and I've been able to save 50% of my Singapore salary for the last 6/7 months.
Next month I am moving back to China (full time job, Shenzhen, 3 year contract) and I have a couple of questions. Regarding my international accounts.
$1,000 USD in a Citibank account in the US.
$10,000 SGD in an account in Singapore.
$0 RMB in an account in China.
In China will be making roughly $3,500 dollars per month (in RMB of course).
I'm trying to decide if I need to convert my Singapore dollars into American dollars for easy access. Or should I leave the money in the Singapore acct? Should I keep all the money saved in China in my Chinese acct? Or should I slowly start converting the RMB to USD over time to deposit in my American acct? (btw I have little knowledge of how to play the Forex market so even some basic advice on buy and sell rates would be super helpful).
How should I manage my assets, especially with all the fluctuating currencies? I also obviously don't have a 401k or anything in China, so I also need to consider my savings for the future.
(Also I need a credit card. Ugh. Preferably from US for emergencies?)
Thanks people... It's a bit overwhelming for me since I've never had to manage my finances independently before. Plus the stress of country jumping all the time and taxes (just shoot me lol).
Any help/advice/encouragement is super welcome. Naysayers need not reply. Thanks!
I'm currently working in China, getting paid in RMB. I've decided to go to Singapore for the Chinese New Year. I need to get some of my money back home to Canada. It's not feasible for me to transfer it From China right now. Chinese banking and transfer laws are very strict if you're not Chinese. I'm hoping it's easier to do alone from Singapore. So I've got a couple questions. submitted by
Do I need Singaporean ID?
If I am fine with just my Canadian passport, what currency do I need to bring into the Singapore Post/Western Union? Will they take the Chinese RMB, or do I need to convert it into SGD, USD, or CAD? Is Mustafa Forex the best place to do the exchange? Will they complain about exchanging a few thousand dollars in cash?
This is not a piece of news but I keep seeing confusion as to whether the U.S. or China is the world's largest economy. submitted by
According to nominal GDP calculated at exchange rates, the U.S. economy is 75% bigger than China's, but according to GDP adjusted for purchasing power (as measured by the IMF's ICP program), China's economy is slightly bigger.
PPP is the better measure. Nominal GDP comparisons take the size of an economy, as measured in domestic currency, converts it at market exchange rates to another country's currency, and then sees which number is higher, effectively. This is a nonsensical comparison because the exchange rate used is entirely determined on the forex market, and the only people who trade in these markets are people who want to acquire tradeable goods. That is, the only reason why a person living in America would hold RMB theoretically is if he wants to acquire something made in China. But lots of things made in China (such as haircuts) can't be consumed by this American, so the value of receiving the potential haircut doesn't factor into how the American values his RMB. To put it another way, if your country's only export is oil, and the price of oil drops 50%, your country's currency on forex markets will also drop roughly 50%, since only oil is demanded from your country, and that's the only reason why foreigner would ever acquire your currency. The fact that you might also be producing tons of housing, health care, and services that are never exported is not taken into account.
What PPP does is it takes into account a basket of goods that represent both tradeable (the oil; or exports) and nontradeable (the services, housing) sectors of the economy and weight them based on an estimated share of the economy they occupy. It is a less precise measure, but it is more accurate than not trying to take into account the nontradeable sectors at all. Nominal GDP also defies common sense because there are many examples such as the Euro depreciating 20% against the dollar between 2011 and today; does that mean Eurozone economies have lost 20% of their output? Of course not. Or even more absurd measures such as the Japanese yen surging after the Fukushima disaster; did getting hit by a devastating tsunami somehow create an instant economic boom in Japan? Absurd.
There are a lot of people out there (including China's government, to strengthen their hand in global warming negotiations) who vigorously don't want to believe that the People's Republic of China has the world's largest economy. One of the last-ditch attempts they've made to thread the common sense holes in their argument is to claim that PPP is better for measuring living standards, but nominal GDP is better for measuring the size of total economies. National economies however, are just aggregates of the output of individuals living in them. If I can feed 11 people with a certain living standard and you can feed only 6 people with the same living standard, how can you say your economy is bigger? PPP was developed because nominal GDP measures were deficient.
This does not mean that China is economically superior to the U.S. or that China is ahead of the U.S. The U.S. is still ahead of China, and part of the reason for that is the U.S.'s more developed and legalistic economic structure, friendlier environment for new businesses, freer immigration policy, and more advanced research universities. Americans don't have to worry about a "China threat." But China is the first non-Western country to have a larger economy than any Western country in the modern age, and that's an accomplishment worth acknowledging, even if neither the Chinese government nor the Western press will.
USD/CNY: Aktueller US-Dollar - Chinesischer Renminbi Yuan Kurs heute mit Chart, historischen Kursen und Nachrichten. Wechselkurs USD in CNY. US-Dollar - Renminbi Yuan US Dollar Chinesischer Renminbi Yuan Kurs aktueller Wechselkurs - News und historische Kurse zum Dollarkurs, Devisen und weiteren Devisenkursen. Current USD to RMB exchange rate equal to 6.6079 Yuans per 1 US Dollar. Today's range: 6.6060-6.6260. Yesterday's rate 6.6130. Change for today -0.0051 Yuans, -0.08%. Wechselkurs US Dollar-Renminbi Yuan China (USD/CNY) mit Realtime-Kurs, Chart, Forwards, Forum, News & Analysen sowie Währungsrechner. Der aktuelle Dollar/Chinesischer Renminbi Yuan Kurs USD/CNY - Währunsgrechner für den Wechselkurs von Dollar in Chinesischer Renminbi Yuan. USD to CNY Forecast, Short-Term Dollar to Yuan Forex Rate Prediction for Next Days and Weeks Walletinvestor.com. USD to CNY Forecast, Long-Term Rate Predictions for Next Months and Year: 2020, 2021. Walletinvestor.com . USD to CNY forecast* for tomorrow, and next weeks based on the last 30 days. Get Our PREMIUM Forecast Now, from ONLY $5.99! - Try Now Risk-Free - Money-back guarantee! ... The People’s Bank of China (PBC) is responsible for regulating the Yuan, and in the Forex markets, the currency is usually represented with the code CNY, although sometimes it is also represented by RMB (Renminbi) or CNH for the offshore Yuan market. Each Yuan is made of 10 Jiao, and each Jiao consists of 120 Fen. The Chinese Yuan was established back in 1948, and the People’s Bank of ...
Dollar Rate Today Forex Exchange Rates Today 03-Jul-2020 Dollar To PKR FBTV Markets Today open Market currency rates 3-Jul-2020 Top 23 Currencies VS ... euro to dollar euro tl euro to usd euro to pound dollar to euro usd to eur euro to pkr euro dollar 1 euro euro to rand euro rate euro exchange rate euro to cad euro to aud euro to rupee 1 euro to ... The U.S. dollar is in the midst of a two-stage breakout relative to its long-term performance against the Chinese yuan. The greenback began its major advance in the early parts of 2014, and these ... Information Source: "Bank Of China" United States Dollar (USD) to Renminbi (RMB) … United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED) to Renminbi (RMB)… Brazilian Real (BRL) to Renminbi (RMB)… Turkish Lira (TRY) to Renminbi or Yuan (RMB, CNY)… Japanese Yen (JPY) to Renminbi or Yuan (RMB, CNY)… Philippine Peso (PHP) to Renminbi or Yuan (RMB, CNY)… Forex Rates Today 08-Jul-2020 USD to PKR US Dollar Rate Today FBTV Markets Today open Market currency rates 8-Jul-2020 Top 11 Currencies VS PKR Forex Exchange Rate Today. 1 - China Yuan To ... 12-02-2020 US Dollar Rate Today Exchange Rate Dollar To PKR FBTV Markets Today open Market currency rates 12-Feb-2020 Top 23 Currencies VS PKR Daily. 1 - Australian Dollar To PKR AUD to ... Forex Rates Today 06-Jun-2020 GBP to PKR Pound Rate Today FBTV Markets Today open Market currency rates 6-Jun-2020 Top 11 Currencies VS PKR Forex Exc... CEO of IG US Rupert Osborne discusses the US Dollar, the Chinese Yuan, and safe-haven assets. Are we on the brink of a currency war and has the US Dollar overtaken the prominence of the Japanese ... Dollar Rate Today Forex Exchange Rate 17-02-2020 Dollar To PKR FBTV Markets Today open Market currency rates 17-Feb-2020 Top 23 Currencies VS PKR Fore...